To use the services of the Fundamental Library, please enable cookies feedback.
- Unites the electronic resources of:
- The Fundamental Library (FL);
- The Research and Information Publishing Center (RIPC).
- Provides MCU students, teachers and staff with online access to:
- The simple and advanced search through the Electronic Catalog that includes:
- Dissertations abstracts;
- Audio and video tapes, CDs, DVDs;
- External resources;
- Articles of peer-reviewed journals and collected works;
- Soft copies of the FL editions;
- Soft copies of contents of the FL editions;
- Online readerís account enabling to:
- Browse through the lists of borrowed books;
- Browse through Personal Bookshelf and pre-order library editions;
- Browse through pre-ordered editions and confirm order status;
- Lists of editions recommended to students stored by the FL Funds and electronic catalogs;
- Online bibliographic references (via E-mail) prepared by the FL Assistance for:
- Research papers;
- Course papers and projects;
- Graduation theses;
- RSS feed on new arrivals to the FL Fund.
This site is supported by the MCU IT Department. For any questions please contact us via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
© MCU, 2008–2019